Advanced Digital Textiles Order Policies
Thank you for choosing Advanced Digital Textiles, LLC (“ADT”). We look forward to working with you!
We have developed a few policies to help streamline the process of printing your fabric.
Placing an order
We recommend that your order is placed in the format of a Purchase Order (“PO”). If you do not have
one, please download our template.1
Items needed on Purchase Order
- Bill To Company
- Bill To Contact - Include physical address, E-mail Address, & Phone Number.
- Ship To Company
- Ship To Contact Info- Include physical address, E-mail Address, & Phone Number.
- Preferred Shipping Account and Method. Specify exact Service.
- If you prefer to use ADT Shipper- Include Shipping Method (Overnight, etc.)
- Design/Pattern Name and or P# (for reorders) /Colorways/ File/ Standard/Pantone #’s (if matching-$200 fee applies)
- Post Treatment needed, Softener? Stain Repellent? - 50yd min requirement.
- Yardage amount needed (3 yd. min per file per ADT fabric style)
- Fabric Style on which design should be printed. If Sending in your own fabric, please send notice to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow COM fabric policy below.
- Please state on the PO if you need continuous yardage and/or exact yardage needed.
- Requested Ship Date, ADT will advise if able to meet this date and/or if a *Rush service fee is
applicable. See details below.
- Normal schedule: 4-5 weeks for Fiber Reactive Prints. 2-3 weeks for Dye Sublimation.
- Rush service fee to expedite orders=$250.00 for 1-200 yards.
- Rush orders are a 10 business day turn-around guarantee for Cotton orders or 5 days for Poly orders
- under 300 yds. Rush orders above 300 yards are quoted and scheduled on a case by case basis.
- Be advised: Due to larger volume from June to December; Lead times may change.
Color matching - $200.00 per Design/Colorway/Fabric. Additional 10 days
Please advise on PO if needed sooner, ADT will confirm after reviewing.
Note: If there are changes to the PO after it is submitted, you may be charged for work already
performed. This may cause a previously assigned ship date to be delayed.
- Request for sample prior to printing production is $50.00 per Design/per Fabric style
- Changing Design/Pattern to a different fabric style once the colors are matched,
- Re-matching cost is $200.00 per fabric change.
Inbound Fabric: email@example.com
ADVANCED DIGITAL TEXTILES ORDERING/PRICING/ FABRIC POLICY
Printing Quality Standards and Allowances
Orders are printed to customer’s specifications as 1st quality and free from defects in workmanship.
- Ink spots/Smudges
- Banding (brief misfire of print heads resulting in a striping or discolored area in the design)
- Picks/knots (large areas where ink is absent due to lose threads/yarns/wrinkles in the fabric).
Allowances for Defects in First Quality Goods
- A minimum of 1/4 yard per print flaw will be added to the end of the piece.
- Every effort will be made to produce 1st quality print.
- or misalignment issues of the print to the fabric grain.
- Picks/Knots from Fabric are completely dependent on base fabric quality. These issues are more visible and prevalent when printing large areas of solid color. These are not considered flaws and no allowances will be made on customer supplied fabrics.
- For reasons not addressed above, if an order needs to be reprinted on ADT Fabric, the original yardage must be returned UNCUT to receive full credit.
- A return shipping label will be issued, upon request.
- COM- Customer’s Own Material
- COM fabric must be Prepared for Printing (PFP), wrinkle, crease free and *rolled on a tube
- Fabric must be labeled with Company name/ Fabric Name / Yardage / Face Side marked, if applicable.
- *Rolling onto tube- Service Fee- $25.00 per 25yds to be rolled.
- $50.00 for Silk fabric per 25yds to be rolled.
- COM Fabric to be stocked at ADT. Cotton or other Natural Fiber: 50yd minimum.
- Polyester or other Synthetic: 10yd minimum
- All COM Fabrics sent in for Testing- 10 yd minimum- Any lower amount must be approved by ADT.
NOTE: No allowances, credit or reimbursements will be made for print quality issues that are a result of
the character of COM, this includes, but not limited to, print color, color fastness, fabric alignment and
picks or knots in fabric. Fabric loading difficulties and heat set difficulties.
- ADT reserves the right to 15% working loss.
- ADT reserves the right to ship 5% over/under
Thank you for taking the time to review our Policy!
Advanced Digital Textiles, LLC